ahall_25 Posted January 11, 2014 Author Report Posted January 11, 2014 1993 buick century, walled off everest 5k...going to get another everset 5k' later down the line
Ahmed Johnson Posted January 11, 2014 Report Posted January 11, 2014 You should be able to move some bangs or get the tops of some hair to bristle with that. If this is a daily driver, I would try to learn sign language too.
ahall_25 Posted January 11, 2014 Author Report Posted January 11, 2014 lol...do ya'll have any opinions on sounqubed though?
Ahmed Johnson Posted January 11, 2014 Report Posted January 11, 2014 I like them. I've only dealt with 12's though. When I do make another purchase, they are on my list of 15's.
ahall_25 Posted January 11, 2014 Author Report Posted January 11, 2014 oh ok, how did your 12's perform around 30hz? if you was tuned to around that*
Ahmed Johnson Posted January 11, 2014 Report Posted January 11, 2014 My box was tuned to 36 hz. I loved it. I threw in a hz test cd and was picking up to 29hz, not loud but you can hear it. I think if it was tuned a little lower it could handle it.
ahall_25 Posted January 11, 2014 Author Report Posted January 11, 2014 ok thanks man. I really appreciate it...
Ahmed Johnson Posted January 11, 2014 Report Posted January 11, 2014 No problem. I'm just paying it forward.
zayres29 Posted January 11, 2014 Report Posted January 11, 2014 you dont have to tune to 30 to hit 30 i had hdc3 18s and they went plenty low my box was tuned to like 35 or 36 Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Ahmed Johnson Posted January 11, 2014 Report Posted January 11, 2014 Plus, I gotta up my post count, lol.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.