Second Skin Audio

New box build for a freind (sql50)

so one of my buddies (sql50 on here) was wanting a new box for his p3 15. didn't know if I should put it here or on the builds section but here is kind of a small build log on the box

had to get the wood to the shop across his land somehow since he lost the keys to his suv, lets just say my little eclipse looks funny with some mdf in the back of it and it was a cold drive with that top down.

DSCN0046.jpg

it was cold as hell here in Arkansas this week so this little sucker came in handy. 110,000 btu warmed his small shop up in a hurry even in the 15 degree weather

DSCN0070.jpg

had some dumbasses out there riding 4-wheelers so we got this baby out just in case we had to run someone off. "I didn't even have to use my AK I gotta say it was a good day."

DSCN0074.jpg

getting stuff together

DSCN0051.jpg

DSCN0053.jpg

DSCN0054.jpg

making the cuts. a level clamped down works really well if you don't have a table saw.

DSCN0050.jpg

everything cut up ready to be put together

DSCN0055.jpg

I didn't get any pictures of the box up until we got it most of the way put together since I forgot my camera one day but here it is put most of the way together

DSCN0060.jpg

DSCN0061.jpg

got the top put on and the woofer cut-out done thats all the time we had today. gonna finish up with final sanding, testing, and covering my next day off.

DSCN0066.jpg

with the sub in it

DSCN0069.jpg

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

yea I usually do but he just wanted it done quick and easy so I didn't worry about it but I did get them in there good enough so they are all flushed with the wood. we are going to put some carpet on it to finish it

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Archived