Who Posted January 14, 2014 Report Posted January 14, 2014 Thinking about the hippo 154!! And experience on quality??
Awhitewookie Posted January 14, 2014 Report Posted January 14, 2014 I love my dmx stage 2 15's. Except I was advised that they do not like to take full rated power. They get smelly on full tilt MY BUILD 1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport 1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything Alpine cda-9884 Crescendo CZ components (2) Crescendo bc2000's (2) Jolt 150ah (2) Yellow top optimas (1) Juicebox black cherry addition (1) Mechman 270 avbm miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
Who Posted January 14, 2014 Author Report Posted January 14, 2014 I see... I was just reading the massive audio sub's specs and stuff. They look on paper what I'm looking for. Just wanna know they won't fall apart
Brandonrcm Posted January 14, 2014 Report Posted January 14, 2014 I have a pair of their qc 12s. Pretty good subs except the tinsel snapped on one of them but im still running them haha Fuck it i'll get them reconed one of these days
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.