Amplified Stereo Violation

ive gotten more of those then anyone here and the last one i got about a year or so ago was $158.

the one before that was also $158

your $1 off. close one though :lol:

2 DC LV 4's $510

1 RF T3K $630

GETTING A TICKET FOR BUMPIN AT 146db's..............................................PRICELESS. (not really $159)

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

your $1 off. close one though :lol:

2 DC LV 4's $510

1 RF T3K $630

GETTING A TICKET FOR BUMPIN AT 146db's..............................................PRICELESS. (not really $159)

where did you get a T30001bd for $630????

Ive had 2 before... both with my 3 JL W3v3's.... One was in downtown Charlotte, NC after I left a club. It was so awesome though because I had about 100 people on the side of the street dancing at 2 o'clock in the morning and a d-bag cop on a bicycle got me (no bullshit).. I thought of just speeding off, but I didn't want to take the chance and have him call for backup... not to mention the traffic was only moving 15mph. $125 for that one

The other was on my way back to school on the HWY!! I passed the cop doing the speed limit and he pulled me over because he said his car shook when I passed by him going 65mph.. I was pissed about this one... but just another reminder that told me I was pretty damn loud. $100 for that one.

cant wait for the BL 18's and show em' what real bass is.

haha

18's in a wall to come....Its not all about the posts....check the member #...

im running 2 18's now, not enough box for 4 18's so im gonna dump all my power into 2 of the level 5 18's.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

haha

In my town cops don't care. They are cool in colorado WHOOTT!!!!!

all cops aren't the same... some don't care and some do.

good luck with not gettin caught with them DC's.

keep an eye out for them while your bumpin man...

they show up in the oddest places

18's in a wall to come....Its not all about the posts....check the member #...

My brother got one back in 1990 in houston texas that cost him almost $500 bones. The ticket stated (operating an amplified device without a city permit)

all he had (remember 1990) 1 linear 652 for the front, 1 linear 952 for the rear, and pushing the Subs (the punch) an Autotek 300... this was back in the beginning of the minitruck daze.... if its less than a bill you are lucky...

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

Archived