Second Skin Audio

4th order DC Audio

Desousa93

playing with winisd and designing a bandpass for a DC Level 4 12 @ 2000 watts how does this look? peaks at 55hz @10db and 30 hz is at -6.67 db 80hz at -1.12db

i listen to aot of rap and hip hop

level_4bandpass.jpg

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

that doesnt sound right to me but maybe im mistaken 4th orders are supposed to be really flat responding unless your ratio is huge

in win isd its 1.0 ft^3 sealed to 1.5ft^3 ported tuned to 55hz

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

my 4th order was 1:2 sealed to ported tuned to 40 (was supposed to be 45 but i made a mistake when i cut the wood and didnt realize it till after the box was finished)

response was very flat down low and up high

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

I would do 1cbft sealed 2 ported and drop the tuning to 50 for a start. Unless youre not really into music under 30-35hz

idk wat under 30 hz would be... i listen to alot of gucci / tech nine has deep bass but idk the freq level?

under 30hz is usually where decaf music comes in but there still are some regular rap songs that dip under 30. I think if you tuned it in the high 40s you would be content

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived