XS Power

Difference between the XP2000 & D975

Hey Guys could you tell me whats the difference on the two mentioned above? I'm thinking of running a D4700 in the front under the hood and one additional battery in the back which would be one of the two ( XP2000 or D975) The D975 is cheaper from what their website shows. Thanks

Xp2000 good stuff!

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

• 3 weeks later...

The XP2000 is a lot bigger and stronger than the D975. The two really aren't comparable as far as power is concerned. If you are looking for reserve capacity the XP2000 would def be the way to go!

Hey. I have the same question because i went to your website and it asked me to input my wattage and so on. It recommended, based on what i entered, that i replace the stock battery with a d4800 which i plan to do, and include either a D975 or an XP2000 as an additional battery. Does the XP2000 just have more reserve capacity or just more of everything in general.

You are comparing a 26lbs battery with a 54lbs battery, so yes the XP2000 will be stronger all altogether.

questtion regarding that The XP2000 Is a reserve battery were as D Series is to crank an engine as well correct ?

• 3 weeks later...

D series batteries can be either starting or reserve. Xp batteries are just reserve batteries.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded