Devon Seelye Posted January 15, 2014 Report Posted January 15, 2014 Have a dd 3512g sc going in 03 lesabre. Going rear facing woofer and port. My question is what side should port be on? And am going to go with 34hz tuning for electronic and dubstep.
Joe X Posted January 16, 2014 Report Posted January 16, 2014 The side you build doesn't matter much as you can flip the box in a sub / port back setup. 35Hz is minimum tuning recommended by the manufacturer but 1Hz difference may not be all that different.
Devon Seelye Posted January 16, 2014 Author Report Posted January 16, 2014 Yeah 35 seems good but everyone has them built between 33-35hz and as I am mainly in the lower frequency range I figured I'd split the difference an go in between.im also wondering if a vanity plate will affect spl or sq???
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.