Jump to content

crescendo rts-1 tweets?


bighossf150

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone have any experience with these? I was thinking about either throwing a pair in my wall trim panels on a rockford r150-2 or 2 pairs on a rockford r250x4 but wanted some reviews on them first

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

They sounded really nice in the sky high vehicles.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

Posted

That's good, I'm just wanting a set that's not harsh since they will be right behind my head

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

That's good, I'm just wanting a set that's not harsh since they will be right behind my head

Usually silk dome tweeters are not harsh at all.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1463 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...