Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2 15" AB xd's


Hertz_dont_it

Recommended Posts

Posted

Long story short I got the subs in a trade, the kid decided they weren't loud enough so he bought some quantum audio 12's ..... idiot. So I get to looking. they're wired correctly, one had a small hole in the cone that got patched works fine. The box though.. it's a memphis audio box that is w 37 1/2" x H17" x D20" the port is 11" deep and 3" wide.. I feel like thats pretty shitty

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:
Posted

Sorry I meant to add it sound like ass to me.. its just really sloppy

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:
Posted

Before the sub displacement or port displacement, you're only at 5.9 cubes internal. I would assume 1 cube is earthen up with port and subs(you didn't mention how long the port is, or if it's in the middle or off to one side. About 2.5 cubes per sub roughly. I'm not sure what those subs like for airspace.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

The is just shy an inch shorter than the box, it's on the face of the box all the way to the right

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1761 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...