hazeone312 Posted January 19, 2014 Report Posted January 19, 2014 I have a pair of Alpine Type R Dual 4-ohm 15's. I have a 1998 2dr Tahoe that I would like to get a box built for. I have no experience doing so & don't have the space & equipment since I live in an apartment. I would like to get a well done and solid ported box that would be perfect for the subs, tuned to 30hz. I live near Chicago and am looking for someone with experience to build it for me. If possible reply with price, location & estimated time. I also have a pair of the New Alpine Type-R Dual 4-ohm 12's. Which would you recommend? I would like the same type of box built for them if you guys think they are better. Thank you for your time.
hazeone312 Posted February 16, 2014 Author Report Posted February 16, 2014 Bump. Trunk space 36x48x40.
hazeone312 Posted February 16, 2014 Author Report Posted February 16, 2014 If there isnt a builder, maybe a design of some sort? I would really appreciate the help. bump.
Joshex Posted February 16, 2014 Report Posted February 16, 2014 How much power is being ran to them? 95 Acura Integra - 5-speedNFG Pioneer FH-X700BT(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3AQ1200dRockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"Rockford Fosgate R400.4 95 Integra Build Here93 EJ2 Build Here
hazeone312 Posted February 16, 2014 Author Report Posted February 16, 2014 I have an older model Powerbass ASA 1000.1Dx 1 ch Amplifier, 1000 rms at 1ohm, so, 500rms a piece
Ahmed Johnson Posted February 16, 2014 Report Posted February 16, 2014 Showtime on the westside will make you a box.
hazeone312 Posted February 16, 2014 Author Report Posted February 16, 2014 I would like help from people on here, they seem more knowledgeable when it comes to all this audio stuff. Alot of these shops around just sell prefabs and when asked about port tuning and designs, they don't know what you're talking about. I want a nice box to play these with. I have a prefab playing around 40hz, but I want to be able to play the lows as well as the high 40's.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.