Anybody on here into nitro r/c cars

I had an old lx1 and loved it. Sold it for my first rd logics sho then got an ofna ravager and sold it for stereo equipment but you can hardly beat those older ofna's I might be interested if you decide to sell it, and Bimmer on the shocks http://www.ebay.com/itm/Integy-c25142-Silver-Billet-XSR9-Piggyback-Shocks-4-Traxxas-Stampede-4X4-/261381615575?pt=Radio_Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cdb8eefd7

I know they are kinda expensive but they will pay off in the long run or these should fix you right up

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Traxxas-3767A-Blue-Alum-Aluminum-Caps-4-for-Ultra-Shocks-1-10-Stampede-New-/291053296048?pt=Radio_Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43c420d9b0

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

the 1/8 are really fun. I've never had a 1/5 or played around with one

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Ah, a day in the life of r/c cars. i have broken my share of parts lol damn near every part on my slash has been upgraded or replaced

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

ouch. time for a replacement

if you want to sell this pm me with a price and ill see what i might can do. funds are short at the moment but i might be interested

alright man. im rebuilding my hpi rs4 right now so i might not want it need to put as much into it as i can. since it's gonna need new gears on the clutch bell and in the transmission. gonna upgrade em to a different gearing and probably aluminum. and some stiffer aluminum shocks.

Archived