Jump to content

I AM A VS THREAD!!!! But one I think might be ok here.


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'd like to see a clamp now used on a sub that is supposed to be providing the same impedance using the exact same amp and power.

Wait til next week, I will use my truck to do it if berger gets off his ass and gets some work done

;]. sounds good, i'll be tuned in.

btw, i never got an email back about dual inputs.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Posted

I'd like to see a clamp now used on a sub that is supposed to be providing the same impedance using the exact same amp and power.

Wait til next week, I will use my truck to do it if berger gets off his ass and gets some work done

;]. sounds good, i'll be tuned in.

btw, i never got an email back about dual inputs.

Send me an email to [email protected]

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2915 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...