Decaf Astra ( 6x 12" @ +20,000w ) +160dB

Astra also visited in Emma competition (not to compete), just to see friends and demo. :D Here is a video from that day (sorry for not having subtitles, i know most of you dont understand Finnish). But dont worry, the things people say in that video are not that relevant.

Houston, we have a problem! The window won't stay shut without gorilla tape. :D Here is a link to video that's showing the problem.

https://www.facebook.com/DecafAstra/videos/1227704517255724/?l=7786871757320136055

• 11 months later...

Hey!

I have not been updating here much lately. Decaf Astra has gone trough some updates and still playing, also there is coming updates pretty soon i think.

This video is from last year. Yeah I know, its a pretty old video. All tho I think it was fun event.

The next video was about the updating the sub's. Astra had these more "SPL" like speakers. They did play some lows also. Also there was update from 12" to 15". This is a little teaser I filmed.

And then was time to test the LOWz with these new 15"s.

On the we towards year 2016 events. Astra got a little moar power (there is also a episode wiring the six more amps, you can find it on my channel). Then there was this first event, that basicly starts the season here in Finland.

After the BW cruising event, we went to Lahti. There was also this event, IMO way bigger than BW cruising.

Oh, I almost forgot!

And like every year, in home town of Astra there is Nurtsi Cruising.

There still is one event left. Its the MAIN event, but I think that from there Im not filming. Its sad tho. Would get great footage.

Thats all for now, I will try to be more active here from now. Thanks and have a good one! :)

Archived