Sundown Audio

Amp For Fi Q15 With Bp Power?

eazy

I've got a Sundown Audio SAE-1000D on it right now and it's barely moving... loud as hell... but barely moving. What do you think would be a better match for it?

1999 Mercury Grand Marquis LS

Build Thread

Pioneer DEH-P5000UB

(4) Infinity Kappa 682.7CF's

Sundown Audio SAE-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

Fi Q15 with BP power in 4 cubes @ 32Hz

(2) Kinetik HC1800's

Duralast Gold Group 65

Excessive Amperage 250A alternator

Knukonceptz Kolossus 1/0 gauge

Elemental Designs eDead v1SE²

wats the voice coil on it and that might generate a better answers... also try lookin through the general audio section, amp section, or even the subwoofer section. not mad at yea but it seems everytime i get on this question is asked?

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

another thing is if u have dual 2 ohm then do u have it wired for 1 ohm or 4 ohms, cuz if it's wired for 4 ohms then thats why it ain't movin, if u have the dual 4 ohm then u can't go below 2 ohms. and i believe the Sundown Audio SAE-1000D only puts out like 600-650 watts at 2 ohms. also if u have the dual 4 ohm then it's possible u have it wired down to 8 ohms and then ur sub definatley ain't seein no watts

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

here i did some work for u....

if you have the dual 2 ohm vc then click here Click ME your goin to scroll down to the diagrams and then use diagram number one

Edited by KWP369

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

I've got a Sundown Audio SAE-1000D on it right now and it's barely moving... loud as hell... but barely moving. What do you think would be a better match for it?

that shit should be movin...i got one 12q runnin on a rf t10001 and that shit beats like hell

like kw said check your wiring maybe you have it wired for 4 ohms instead of 1 which it should be at

Edited by kevinb721

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

that shit should be movin...i got one 12q runnin on a rf t10001 and that shit beats like hell

like kw said check your wiring maybe you have it wired for 4 ohms or even 2 instead of 1 which it should be at

i don't know his car audio skills but i'm thinkin he either has his gain all the way down or it's wired down the the highest ohm for the vc that he has

Edited by KWP369

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

yea i gave him the link for the dual 2 ohm vc

Edited by KWP369

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

he cant have a dual 4 vc on a q, also it could be in his settings somewhere at i had a 15q on a piece of shit Xterminator amp about 900watts and slamming it.

doh.... they come in 1 ohm dvc or 2 ohm dvc... (dumbass me), so since the woofer wiring wizard at rockford only goes down to 2 ohm dvc how do u come up wit wiring for a 1 ohm dvc?

Edited by KWP369

SMDsigbannr9.jpg