Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Review on Funkin Audio SX 12


ncochran

Recommended Posts

Posted

People got loud on those vvme subs on ebay in a wall...not as loud as they would have been on nicer equipment but they only soent 45 on each one vs 100 plus for even the cheapest sundown woofer. I say just do it...sell them in craigslist if they suck..

I almost decided to do it, but the shipping is retarded, and you don't have to pay Sundown an arm and a leg to ship your purchase hehe. I also noticed that "some" of the subs will have the logo on them and some won't. So they are B-stock and carry no warranty :(

2006 Scion xB

2 Sundown SA12D2

Ported at 32hz

147 on non termlab (140-142 on TL)

Currently in a walled 4th @ 50hz (not metered yet)

Hifonics brz2100

Alpine Type-S Components

Kicker 300.2

Big 3 / Skyhigh 1/0 cca

Optima Blue Top

3 e8s ported at 32hz

135.1 sealed on dash @ 56hz

135.0 outlaw (I must have chosen song poorly lol)

Build log

'Brandon15zzz', on 09 May 2012 - 3:13 PM, said:snapback.png

May have been clipping but none fucks were givin.

Posted

Wait for sundowns new bottom line to come out...aroudn 70$ mark, bet they will still be better then the funkins and good on shipping.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 755 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...