Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

RE XXX v3 (x2 Build plans)


cloud77

Recommended Posts

Posted

Going to get a new build going in the Spring after I sell some stuff.

I have one RE XXX v3 motor, just looking for another at the right trade or price. I'll be looking to run 2 of these either as 10s or 12s in an '04 Pontiac GP.

I recently got a 12" in a trade and threw it in a 3.1 cu. ft. enclosure with 14 sq. in. of port. (box for my zcon 12") It sounds awesome. I didn't think it would perform well in this large enclosure, not to mention its on a MMATS m3000.1.

Has anyone had experience with these drivers?

I have at most in my trunk about enough space to house a 4.5 cu. ft enclosure. Does anyone think this should be big enough for 2 12s or 2 10s?

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

  • 10 months later...
Posted

I'm going about the build plans for this now. Traded the 3k out with a 4k.

Building the subs over the long Ohio winter, and contemplating enclosure ideas.

I was thinking of a 4th order build.

Anyone ever run these sealed?

2014-08-16_21-35-29_424.jpg

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4682 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...