Jump to content

rough roads and big systems...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm bored so I feel like ranting a bit. lol.

I can't even express how much I hate the roads where I live... Might as well be driving through a damn corn field (dead serious). It's such a pain is the ass especially with all of the added weight from the wall and being a daily driver. I drive like a grandma and cringe everytime I hit a bump or hole. I hit one the other night almost 10" deep. thought for sure I blew my tires.

Everytime I hit a high spot in the road or a speedbump I hear a small noise from the wall somewhere and get paranoid that I messed something up... even though it is bolted down in 4 spots. Not to mention the damn sprayfoam between the wall and ceiling being noisy as hell. I will be using matress foam in between next time.

Anyone else dealing with this same trash? How is your vehicle/system holding up with daily driving? Also not to mention going on a month of -20's is getting real old. C'mon spring.

anyways

rant/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 504 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...