Jump to content

Need opinions on Crescendo PWX 6.5's


hammiethebasshead

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been looking at Crescendo Pwx 6.5's to replace the coaxial speakers in my doors and I already have some good fosgate tweeters I was just wondering how these were before I bought them.

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Posted

Amazing for the price, mine are loud and clear and I'm only running 75w to each

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

I think I might order a set and try them out when I get some extra cash. I'll be running on HU power till I get a new car cause I'm selling the one I have before too long if I even get some before I sell the car

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1896 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...