well, this is stupid

Funny how people talk sooooooo much $h!t about the president wasting time and whatnot on meaningless crap (not backing him AT ALL just pointing out) yet "the people" are the ones bringing meaningless crap like this to his agenda! Just funny to me, there both clowns in my opinion! Can we deport them both? LOL! :)

And he doesnt even have to waste his time with it, just means it is approved to be looked at by him.

My point of this thread was why do so many people waste their time on this self centered brat but sit idle about important issues? That is stupid

Funny how people talk sooooooo much $h!t about the president wasting time and whatnot on meaningless crap (not backing him AT ALL just pointing out) yet "the people" are the ones bringing meaningless crap like this to his agenda! Just funny to me, there both clowns in my opinion! Can we deport them both? LOL! :)

And he doesnt even have to waste his time with it, just means it is approved to be looked at by him.

My point of this thread was why do so many people waste their time on this self centered brat but sit idle about important issues? That is stupid

I couldn't agree more it is really stupid and sad! That's all I was trying to say too bro I'm on your page!

Archived