Jump to content

dionysus

Members
  • Posts

    1006
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dionysus

  1. Damn! Yeah I need a red and black 5k or 7.5k for sure!!! Nice work gentleman!!!
  2. Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhh $H!TTT son!!!!! Nice well my 2nd son will be born the end of march so I wont be able to order till summer but I for sure will NEED a red and black 5k or 7.5k for my lvl 6 18!!! Nice work guys!!!
  3. no but that would be cool! one right shoe and 500 watts, sounds like a great contest lolI got a right shoe so I need a left shoe with my CD! Lol ?
  4. Pineapple Jarritos with a turkey and Colby jack sandwich ?
  5. In the deck lid would be cool! With a enclosure built around it lil side show said! Don't know how it would sound but id think it'd sound good but would look sweet for sure!
  6. How much are these!? I'm interested in one or a couple...i got ideas..... Edit: Seen the price, not bad at all but not in the budget for my computer project at the moment, but still look badass and I'd love to have one to play with!
  7. Damn a red carbon fiber cone with a black carbon fiber dust cap might look sick for my recone, I dunno tho, it may look too wild for me and I'll just stick to black carbon fiber
  8. Just a couple months would suffice. I'm not asking you guys to live and breathe NVX for the rest of your lives. Also, you can do whatever you want with the woofer after you've rep'd it for awhile. Just want to get some more exposure for an awesome brand Shiiiiiiit, then I could bump the hell out of that NVX sub until I get my new amp and more power for my DC 18" lvl 6 that I just got! I don't have a garage at the moment but I'd be down! I bought my niece a NVX d4 12" sub and it has out performed my expectations so far! I thought I was getting her a basic sub but it was better than I thought!
  9. Damn thats cool! If I had a garage I'd be all over this! Nice contest guys!
  10. I am diggin this! Damn, this throws a new amp into the mix for my new sub, sweet numbers! Thanks for the vid!
  11. You cannot. Ok that's what I was thinkin too, well, E 15 re cones are like $45 yeah, so if I can get the blown sub for $20 or less then that'd be a good deal for a lil side project!
  12. Probably a stupid question but ill ask anyways, if I have a blown E15 could I re cone it but with a higher model re cone to get more power out of it? I ask cause I can get a blown E15 from Craigslist he's asking $35 but its been up awhile so I can probably get it for $20.
  13. Just wanted to say thanks to CJ from www.droppinhzcaraudio.com for processing my order on a Saturday that's what's up since there is no mail tomorrow so I will still get my stuff before the end of the week! Hope you didn't forget my sticker! lol j/k
  14. Can come with one of my decals, those are the only ones that I keep in stock. Hell yeah that's whats up! Thanks! Oh and I freaking LOVE that red and black speaker wire it matches my explorer! I got all blue/silver Sky High in it now, but I'm thinkin I just might have to get that red/black just to keep the color theme matching! Again thank you for replying to this you saved me a good chunk of cash! I owe ya a beer bro! lol
  15. I got my order all ready just waiting in my shopping cart till 3 when the wife is off, I forgot she took the debit card to work to get lunch. But as soon as shes home I'll have my tracking number too! :-) Thank you again CJ, you da man!.....Do Sky High orders come with a Sky High sticker!?
  16. Sweeeeeeeet!! Thanks bro!!
  17. I'm about to place a order today so I figured I'd ask around and see if there are any current codes out!
  18. Yeah this was on ever local channel morning news (I live in CO) shit is crazy!
  19. I got 16oz miller high life again. Damn it cheap but does the job. and tastes like stale piss. 1554 is my favorite, that and lion stout!! ....lol, dude oyu a gay porn fluffer....????? Is that new or did you just come out and post thta? lol cause I don't ever remember seeing that there before
  20. I got 16oz miller high life again. Damn it cheap but does the job. EXACTLY!!! :) and shit I just spent a lot on my new build and am broke now lol but follow my build log! It's coming along! I got my 1400 ordered! And a ton ofSky High lol
  21. I'm drinking some cheap ass natty ice :/.....but its 5.9 at least
  22. Happy I got my Sky High package today!

  23. Trying to come up with a new amp rack, stressful kinda, I need a dab

    1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. dionysus

      dionysus

      Hell yeah! Where yall live at? I live in Colorado Springs, where we all bust out lol, and its about that time to cut too!! :)

    3. Impalalpine

      Impalalpine

      Washington dawg.

    4. dionysus

      dionysus

      haha! ALready! Cheers brother! Peep my slowly coming along build log too bro!! Its under my name Dionusys so it's easy to find bro! but hollla whenever!

  24. Can't wait to start building finally!!!

×
×
  • Create New...