Ive been wanting to mod my PS3 controller with some LEDs and Ive been looking around online on how to do it. There are a few things i dont understand just yet though. Will I have to wire in resistors, I havent seen it done online but that dont mean you dont need to. Also, can I use the prewired led's that you buy on ebay? I noticed there are 9 volt and 12 volt versions of them, just not sure which one to use. I know I need the 3mm because the 5mm LEDs are too big. If anybody has ever done this mod or can lend some insight to it let me know. Post up pics and vids of your controllers and lets see them.

Thanks guys

J

http://www.ebay.com/itm/50x-3mm-Blue-LED-Lamp-Light-Set-20cm-Pre-Wired-12V-DC/180905986197?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.RVI%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20192%26meid%3D4533076005408658483%26pid%3D100033%26prg%3D9059%26rk%3D0%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D271335346348

^^^ LED's im thinking of using

can u get led bulbs like that that change color. im gonna get these now but i wanted ones that would change color on there own to add to my cup holders

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

can u get led bulbs like that that change color. im gonna get these now but i wanted ones that would change color on there own to add to my cup holders

RGB leds are what you're looking for.

A light controller too.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I know there was a guy on the forum, I know it was a charger or 300c that he did a trunk build on and he put color changing LEDs in his car and box, looked absolutely sick. I would love to put some color changing LEDs in it but I couldnt find any right off the bat.

I know there was a guy on the forum, I know it was a charger or 300c that he did a trunk build on and he put color changing LEDs in his car and box, looked absolutely sick. I would love to put some color changing LEDs in it but I couldnt find any right off the bat.

thanks so much man thats exactly it. i just wonder if they would stay in sync with one another

wait i need something other then just those bulbs to make it cycle threw dont i

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

a controller box should in theory be able to make any color right? cause isnt rgb used in tvs to make any other color? "asking before i research " sorry to thread jack but kinda still on topic ?

Archived