Need Opinion On An Amp For My Mids And Highs

never heard of realm? where can i get it and how expensive is it?

Where you at???About 430.00 for the small..and 500.00 for the biggen

Edited by dr.db

I adjusted my equalizer and now my speakers sound way better and I can actually hear my tweeters. I see what you guys were sayin about having metal tweeters dam lol.

I'm still thinkin about getting an amp. Would that autotek amp work good for my combo? or should I go with the ma audio one?

that looks like a good amp. Ill just decide a little later between the kicker, the ma audio, and the autotek.

one other thing I was thinking of today is since I have the 3.5s in the dash and tweeters right in my ear. I was thinking of possibly swapping out the polk audio 5.25s for some midbass speakers. like these?

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=2592

what are your guys thoughts on this? I dont know if I would be able to fit them in there or not but I'll check it out tomarrow. one last thing is I've seen little rubber or plastic inserts that go inside your door behind the speaker to kind of create its own box for the speakers, has anyone hear of or used these? if so how did it come come out.