hecta187 Posted February 3, 2014 Report Posted February 3, 2014 Im a local at home installer here in madera ca. Im about to do a blow through on a 96 ford truck regular cab. Now my question is since I am only using one L7 im trying to extend my performance as much as possible. I am wanting to build a bandpass for this woofer but I havnt seen any positive things about it. As far as I hear they say not to, Just to run a simple ported box. Feedback? CAR AUDIO JUNKIE
Miguels Posted February 3, 2014 Report Posted February 3, 2014 why make 2 threads asking the same question? my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
hecta187 Posted February 3, 2014 Author Report Posted February 3, 2014 Still trying to figure out thow to delete in general audio CAR AUDIO JUNKIE
RAM_Designs Posted February 3, 2014 Report Posted February 3, 2014 The 15L7 will work great in a 4th order bandpass box since it will naturally get low in a sealed box. Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.