Polish

Guest MegaloManiac

ok i tried the stuff yesterday, the results were good. i dont want to say great cause my paint was never really dull,so i dont know how effective it was, but it did make the car shine. i applied turtle wax over it, then i did a quick detail spray. my car looks wet. :)

on the bottle of NuFinish, it says no rubbing...i had to rub the sh!t out of it to get it the way i wanted it :(

i need to buy a buffer

Guest MegaloManiac

congrats. yea, if your car isnt oo dull, you wont see a big difference, but a difference nonetheless. I also don't understand the no rubbing part. o well. That is why i said i'm going to get a buffing wheel for meh drill.

i had to rub it to get the dark "left-over" out, i guess its only with darker color cars,(mine is metallic midnight blue)

congrats. yea, if your car isnt oo dull, you wont see a big difference, but a difference nonetheless. I also don't understand the no rubbing part. o well. That is why i said i'm going to get a buffing wheel for meh drill.

i would just buy a regular buffer. a drill one will put extra wear on a drill when its not needed. itll be a couple bones more, but id buy the actual buffer. just my .02
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived