Second Skin Audio

Help with Box design for 2 Fi BL 15s $$please

jake297

Hello I'm new to this site but heard I could get some really good help on here. I would like to pay someone to help me get a ported box layout for my truck(silverado ext cab). I have all the dimensions its just I cant figure out my port sizes.--- my boxes exterior dimensions are 58"long x 24" tall x 24" deep.- subs facing up and 1 single port facing up. I want it tuned at near 30hz as ill be playing mostly c&s dubstep and decaf .ill be using .75 Mdf all around and 1.5 on the sub face.

Please help me out

That's no where near what I'm looking for, my box is 24 high x 24 depth and 58 long

How so? Subs up and ports up. OP post said that's what you were looking for...

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Not to jump here but you asked for help and you got it. When making a box you need to figure out everything before you build. It sounds as if you built the box and now want to just add a port to it. it doesnt always work that way. if its not built yet then just trim it down some and you can use what Joe X gave you. I would look at it but im at work and dont have torres on this computer.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

Hey thanks guys for pitching in some info, but that's the box I have yea and it is big right around 16ft cubes . I've seen guys with similar and bigger boxes for there dual 15s . So 24" height x 24" depth and 58" long. I really need some help with the port and I've tried a few programs but I can't figure it out ..:/.

@mmets- no worries man and yea I have the boxes dimensions to fit in the back of my ext cab silverado nice and snug to the back window line. These 2 fi bl 15s fully loaded will do awesome in this big box. I just really need help with the port dimensions and specs for a 30-32 hz tuning

Archived