Jump to content

someone please help me with viper 3105v problem before I go bald!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

When I arm the alarm it will just chirp and doesnt do anything to the doors... I have tried to put the key in and turn the ignition but as soon as I turn the key to the acc position. The alarm will trigger and it doesnt allow me to start the car. So the ignition starter kill still works. And when I disarm the alarm it will unlock the doors.

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Posted

I would have the installer just run the trigger to the dome light.

In my lexus I have a dome light in the footwell. My interior lights also have a delay, but fade out when I arm the system.

Posted

I would assume the door lock wire just isn't hooked up anymore. Not sure why they would have disconnected it but could have been done accidently last time they worked on it. I would make sure they are aware too that the service light is coming on.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6040 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...