someone please help me with viper 3105v problem before I go bald!!!

I have a Viper 3105v installed on a 2004 impala. Well I 1st had some off brand alarm installed on the car. It kept triggering ..led indicated the door trigger. Took it back ..went to a different shop and had the viper put on. A week later the viper started doing the same. Triggered repeatedly led would indicated the door. I took it back to the installer he fixed it. And now almost 9 months later im having the same problem and my schedule doesnt allow me to get the car to him. What the hell is going on? Any1 had this problem before? Is it because I have a GM vehicle?

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Bad door pin

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

^^ that's what I'm thinking. I had a similar problem.. Mine was stuck "closed."

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Bad door pin

I was really hoping no1 would say that ..is a early 2000s gm vehicle.. and the manufacturer integrated the switch into the door latch mechanism ..so if I need it replaced its a 150 dollar part..could get one from the junkyard for cheaper but it would be a 50/50 chance that itll have the same problem.. (facepalm) >:○ ..damn thats what I paid for the alarm itself..think I could just mickey mouse a pin switch and wire that to the alarm instead of the factory switch? And also 1 last question..how can I be sure its the door switch? Im not having any issues with my dome light at all

You may want to see.if it's the door switch or dome light that the door pin trigger is wired too. Does your dome light stay on longer and then when it goes out does it trigger?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

No ..the dome light doesnt have problems..the lights do have a delay but the alarm triggers later..and when I shut it off it will go off once it arms itself again. But I do have leds in the dome and reading lights. Idk if that could have anything to do with it. I never asked if it is wired to the dome or the switch..that will be something ill ask when I take the car to the alarm guy tmro..

• 2 weeks later...

this can be solved by wiring the door pin input wire to the dome light wire and turning off "door trigger error chirp" in the features menue, if its a viper system, off the top of my head, u open a door, turn ignition forward then off, hold valet button untill u get 2 chirps, let go, push 7 times and hold it on the 8th, then push unlock on the keypad

2010 Ram 1500, Pioneer deh80prs,2-12" RE SXXv2's downfired in vinal wrapped center console box, kenwood 6x9's in the doors on a mtx 4 channel, viper 5901, big 3, kinetik 2000

• 2 months later...

I know this thread is old but I still need help I had took the car back to the guy that did the alarm and he disconnected something. Whatever he disconnected disabled the door lock function and now the key fob doesn't lock the doors anymore it will unlock tho. Also I had read something saying there's is a wire that shouldn't be tapped into because it will cause a service vehicle soon light and I got that light coming on occasionally. But I'm not having any issues mechanically with the car. Does anybody know anything specific about the 2000-2005 impala wiring

Archived