2013 Tundra Build (slow)

I think you have the doors right, the only thin that might make it better would be to have your mids & highs on the A pillar in pods or your highs on the dash. New A pillars would be pretty cheap to glass up then you could put it back to stock if you ever sold it.

What ever you used to record your vid the mic didn't like it, try videoing farther back, not a distance test but somewhere it makes the speakers sound better. Stock locations aren't bad if you sound deaden the best you can to make the speakers shine.

Still a sweet set up. You liking the LC7? I think mine was like $270 a few yrs ago. Hard to pay $500+ for a 360.3 or other processor. Even though they are worth it, shit adds up fast on installs.

I don't think I would want to glass the A-pillars they have curtain airbags in the pillars. Would hate for an airbag to go off and I could have more stuff flying around than needed. So far loving the LC7 its doing its job pretty good. Only complaint I have about it is that there is a low static sound when no sound is going thru the speakers. I have done some research on that and its not the LC7 but in fact the Tundra factory amp. From what I have researched the Toyota factory units and factory amps are horrible. But I have clean signal through out everything.

Just as an update I have rebuilt the box for a slot port. Sounds great at listening levels and pounds when I am pushing a few demos. Vids will be posted once uploaded.

• 4 weeks later...

Very clean and vids?

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Archived