Second Skin Audio

6 e12 sundowns walled in monte carlo

Blake Farrar

I can't wait to hear your build Adam, I love your work for real. I get what you're saying about being musical. You should hear the howother Adam's Suburban, he's doing 50s with the Sundown Z 18s and they're musical and fast as hell on music. You know that box plays a major role, so I don't need to tell you that.

I want a couple of the Xs to play around with and see what I could accomplish with them, musically. If nothing else, I'm wondering how well they world be for an SQ driver.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I can't wait to hear your build Adam, I love your work for real. I get what you're saying about being musical. You should hear the howother Adam's Suburban, he's doing 50s with the Sundown Z 18s and they're musical and fast as hell on music. You know that box plays a major role, so I don't need to tell you that.

I want a couple of the Xs to play around with and see what I could accomplish with them, musically. If nothing else, I'm wondering how well they world be for an SQ driver.

Thanks fella appreciate it, it's nice to have mature discussions on the forum with out everyone getting all nasty, that's what is horrible about audio these days lol honestly there are some guys playing around with the Zv.4's for some more SQ oriented set ups. The woofer to watch for is gona be the NS v.3 man the options are just ridiculous on it. basically you can have it tailored to whatever your needs are. Jacob finally got the sleeve's in work for it and it won't be long now. I'm stil a big fan of the z v.3's I ran a single 10 before and it was really nice. It's just one of those things where everyone has there own preference so I always say run what makes u happy! Now if we can get smoove to shake a leg and get his build done i'm looking forward to getting a headache from that set up lol

shrunk AB pic.jpg

Archived