Triticum Agricolam Posted February 12, 2014 Report Posted February 12, 2014 Here is a design for a ported 10" Its 1.25 cu ft net, tuned to about 35 hz. Cutsheet: Top/Bottom = 20" x 16" Sides = 20" x 10-1/2" Baffles = 12-5/16" x 10-1/2" Back = 14-1/2" x 10-1/2" Port = 10-1/2 x 16-3/4" The model shows the driver recessed into the front baffle, whether you want to do that or not is up to you. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Thumper350 Posted February 12, 2014 Author Report Posted February 12, 2014 That's perfect, would it work with a Sundown x 10 also I may scrape up enough if it would be better thanks very much for the help.
Triticum Agricolam Posted February 12, 2014 Report Posted February 12, 2014 For an X-10 you will probably want more port area. I can revise the design for more port area, it should work for both the SA-10 and the X-10 then. I can work on it later tonight. FYI, an X-10 in the same box and on the same amp isn't going to be any louder at all than a SA-10 in the same box and the same amp. What the X-10 will get you is the ability to take a lot more power, that's where your extra volume will come from. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Thumper350 Posted February 12, 2014 Author Report Posted February 12, 2014 Ok I'll keep with my original plans thanks again. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.