Sonic Electronix

so Today my mom had the Baby and.my girl was at work. finally some free time! so i did what all of you would do. i went out and started playing with my system. i decided to run a second ground for my rear battery. yellow top. i have the top posts for the Amp and bottom for power and ground. went to auto zone and got the terminals for the side posts. took everything out reran everything trimmed wires... just made it all pretty. drilled threw the floor sanded the frame ran my ground put silicone over so it didn't rust. well after idk 3-4 hours time to hook it all back up. well i lost my side post terminals! spent a good hour looking then the Baby got dropped off. so all that work and now i have no bass! I'm just pissed. i know i can go get a new one tomorrow its just why did i have to loose it.

so what's some of.your storeys when things just won't go right! i call.it quicksand! so what's your best quicksand story?

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

so Today my mom had the Baby and.my girl was at work. finally some free time! so i did what all of you would do. i went out and started playing with my system. i decided to run a second ground for my rear battery. yellow top. i have the top posts for the Amp and bottom for power and ground. went to auto zone and got the terminals for the side posts. took everything out reran everything trimmed wires... just made it all pretty. drilled threw the floor sanded the frame ran my ground put silicone over so it didn't rust. well after idk 3-4 hours time to hook it all back up. well i lost my side post terminals! spent a good hour looking then the Baby got dropped off. so all that work and now i have no bass! I'm just pissed. i know i can go get a new one tomorrow its just why did i have to loose it.

so what's some of.your storeys when things just won't go right! i call.it quicksand! so what's your best quicksand story?

I fiberglass resined part of my wall and forgot to put mekp in it... Also forgot to set my port in before the baffle went on... had to make another one.

lol looking back

Just the other day. Taking my door panel off which comes in 3 pieces you have to take the middle one off first and Ive gotten all the bolts and screws I know of off and Im having trouble popping the it off on one side so, in a rush, a jerk it and broke part of it off.After putting everything back together I look under and see 3 bolts i didn't get. Thankfully i can just glue it back but really ford, ya gotta hide things.

so it's not just me! it's funny how just running a second ground wire is 3+ hours of work. most kids(who don't know the right way).would have just found the first bolt they saw and called it a day. but since my box is where my third row seats go and my Amp rack is attached to my box i had to unhook my Amp, slide my 100+lb box all the way to the rear bumper without it falling. then raise my third row seats up then drill threw the floor.Jack my truck up put stands under it, sand the frame attach the new terminal to the wire and Drill it in place. then put everything back. bolt the battery back down L bracket the box all 6 ofth them. then all the connections were made until i realized i was missing the thing that started this whole conundrum!

i got a stinger ground terminal it's pretty sweet. not a normal O ring terminal. it's in the Shape of a capital T, you.Allen wrench the wire In then put 2 bolts in the flat part into the frame. there's allot more surface area on the frame compared to the normal o ring. for ten bucks i had to give it a shot and I'm more than happy with it. just wish i knew if my money and hard work was worth it!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff