Bangin In The Parkin Lot

Bang_Stang

Couldn't really tell what was happening, but props if your system is setting off alarms.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

It's really not to difficult to set off alarms, it just depends how sensitive the alarm is, heck my buddy can set off alarms and he is running to Boss Audio 150 watt subs of a Sony Xplod amp and can set off alarms of certain cars.

Also I agree, doing that late night to piss people off is messed up, and gives bass heads a bad name, same with bumping full tilt at stop lights with your windows down, to me just not cool.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

i'd have to agree with mostly everyone else not cool to sit there and TRY to do it, ya i have set off a few alarms but wasn't trying to and honestly every time it happen my system was off it was my exhuast that set them off, but ya kinda not cool to try and do it. just think how upset you'd get if some guy was sitting next to your ride bumping his system or reving his motor just to set off your alarm, i myself would prolly be a dick right back to him

just my 2cents

Archived