Jump to content

q logic kick panels?


bassaholicsfl

Recommended Posts

Posted

Alright I'm looking to upgrading my front stage more just from an 8 in each door. Has anyone personally dealt with q logic kicks? Looking to run neo pros in the kicks.

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

Posted

ive never seen complains about them.. 8" is a decent size mid for kick panel.. not sure if you can find aftermarket kicks that would make them pros fit..

btw. how you like 80prs? did you have time to play with it?

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

Yes they really help bring out the pros where they didn't shine with my 8400bt. I'm looking to get 6.5s for the kicks since the 8s are in the doors. Really need to get a new dash so I can mount some tweets in there reflecting off the dash. (best positioning I've liked so far used rockford t1s I had laying around). Lacking the highs I need.

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1401 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...