Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2 KICKER L7 15'S DODGE NITRO BOX BUILD


zaydenz1z

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just bough two Kicker L7 15's as well as a kicker zx 2500.1. Need help on building a box that correctly fits the specs provided by Kicker Manual. To be honest with you I am having a hard time understanding the specs. I have a friend that will be building me a box but I want to ensure I can get the best possible bass out of the subs. I have a 2007 Dodge nitro and below are the specs. Thanks for any help provided.

Depth from top of rear seat to hatch 28"

Height from trunk floor to lowest ceiling 29.5"

Width from two nearest sides 42"

Posted

To start with thoes subs are 750rms ratted in a ported box

They call for 6net each

And I'm getting 15gross in 1.5" all round

You can go as low 130sq" of port

I ran a single with 90sq"

What do plane to do with it

And do you lession to

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3199 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...