dcdc Posted February 12, 2014 Report Posted February 12, 2014 I am building a box for my jeep wrangler 2 doors. Here is the box that gives me the maximum net volume. I am at 1,75 cu ft right now and want to install a 1200W soundqubed amp with sub. I am wondering about the port position. would it be better down, up or to the side? Also what type of port to use? I can move the sub to the right. Any suggestions?
Hotdog Posted February 12, 2014 Report Posted February 12, 2014 hard top or soft top. And what are the measurements on the box. how much clearance from sub to floor? (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
dcdc Posted February 12, 2014 Author Report Posted February 12, 2014 Right now its 3" from the ground. Also with a hard top.
Hotdog Posted February 12, 2014 Report Posted February 12, 2014 port on driver side. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
dcdc Posted February 12, 2014 Author Report Posted February 12, 2014 Is there a general rule for the port? I was thinking a square MDF 5x5x21" port at the top of the driver side.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.