Sundown Audio

Pure Audio 3000.1d

truthsayer

Well not sure on the 3k there are a few. But i will be getting two SQ- Q1-2200's. They seem to do more than rated. Or maybe i can talk him into just one 3500.

truthsayer

So what are some good 3000 watt amps that dont cost as much as sundown

crescendo 3500.

I don't think I would be able to get my hands on one unless it's used. I didn't see any dealers in in Illinois last time I checked

you can purchase them online.

Yeah don't go with Pure. All it is is two audioshit amps. And ironically my Audiopipe 1800.1 literately went up in smoke about 20 minutes ago lol

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

Its only 100w difference between 2 2200s and one 3500. Price is about 60 bucks difference.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

crescendo 3500.

was thinking the same thing^

id rather go 1 bigger amp then 2 smaller strapped amps

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

crescendo 3500.

I don't know about that. If you had two small strappable amps your wiring possiblities are less restricting than the one bigger one. I was just curious about a good 3000 watt amp that wont break the bank. I see alot of haters on hifonics but for the price and reliability I got out of mine I usually go to them first.

crescendo 3500.

I don't know about that. If you had two small strappable amps your wiring possiblities are less restricting than the one bigger one. I was just curious about a good 3000 watt amp that wont break the bank. I see alot of haters on hifonics but for the price and reliability I got out of mine I usually go to them first.

how so? that would only depend on which coils you got on the woofers. if you can wire to 1 ohm, use one larger amp. if you can wire to 2 ohms, get two smaller amps and strap them. thats basically the only "restrictions"

crescendo 3500.

how so? that would only depend on which coils you got on the woofers. if you can wire to 1 ohm, use one larger amp. if you can wire to 2 ohms, get two smaller amps and strap them. thats basically the only "restrictions"

Just if I was to keep swapping subs, I could get whatever V.C. I want with strapped amps. Also, where online can I get a crescendo? I went to the website and it was showing local dealers.

Archived