Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

what size subs and how many? ext cab


east_dallas_boy

Recommended Posts

Posted

I want to build a box but dont knowhow many subs to run. I want 3 18's or 4 15's mayhem will this size box be good enough? Ext cab Silverado

what other size subs will be louder and how many. I can not wall beacuse it has aftermarket sunroof

58W x 22D x 31H can go up height but I want to see out back window

Posted

I have one 18 in my silverado and it takes up most of the back 48x22x26 getting 3 18's in there without a wall will be a squeeze, I have seen 4 15's under the window line. I'd do 2 18's imo under your circumstances, I don't like odd numbers.

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." Albert Einstein

Posted

I have 8 12's in my ext cab f150

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

I have 8 12's in my ext cab f150

But he wants to be loud, 12 can't get loud... ;)

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." Albert Einstein

Posted

19.77 cubes is perfect for 2 18s and a decent port.

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." Albert Einstein

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3199 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...