Second Skin Audio

One Subwoofer Not Responding to Lows.

Exscathe

No there is not. Your problem is simple if both woofers test fine individually you have a wiring issue. My money is on an out of phase woofer just like everyone has said. Don't bitch and moan and complain about not getting f help when you are too lazy to try to rewire your woofers. Are you going to apologize to everyone who gave you advice when it turns out they are right? don't be mad because you made a mistake and people over the internet who didnt realize you were lazy can't help you.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You climb through this screen and examine the wire going from the positive to the negative just like series wiring would have been done then tell me why I am wrong. Oh really, I am too lazy to rewire my subs, read the post, I don't need you comming here thinking you know everything when you didn't even read the fucking post. I rewired the subs at 8:30pm in the dark with a damn flashlight, making sure everything was hooked up properly, I even pulled the damn screws out by myself with a screw driver because my drill is corded. And now you want me to apologize after I checked the wiring multiple times and now you say I take no advice and get mad, am lazy, and everyone else but me is right. Get off this thread dude. Your stupidity knows no bounds.

Did you rewire like was shown in the diagram yes or no

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Don't bitch and moan and complain about not getting f help when you are too lazy to try to rewire your woofers. Are you going to apologize to everyone who gave you advice when it turns out they are right? don't be mad because you made a mistake and people over the internet who didnt realize you were lazy can't help you.

This is how the moderators of this forum act. Wonderful, what a joyful surprise.

By the way that ban everyone is calling for well I'd be the one to hand it out. Since you seem to be such a premo high end installer who knows everything g maybe you should start your own forum. I bet novices from around the globe would flock to it to see your work. You'd be like jess of the car audio world

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived