Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Trunk-Sub Up, Port foward??


Meka

Recommended Posts

Posted

What car is it?

2001 Merc Sable. Decent sized trunk but weird opening. I do have the woofers already, ran them in a box and was doing 145 on dash...but I think they had alot more in them with a decent enclsoure. I've also thought about going the 2 10's route. I've had really good luck with single sub setups(143 sealed with a 12 type-r). Thanks for the replys!

Posted

i wouldnt do sub up, your lid will hate you and break one day.

go with what ever can fire forward with port and subs facing same direction

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3301 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...