Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

new year.. new system..but what?


LsChevy

Recommended Posts

Posted

Im hoping some of you music wizards can help me with another system. I have a crew cab Silverado and I want a bad ass daily system. I don't want to take my back seats completely out, if I can help it I want an enclosure that I can slide if I needed to. I'm not trying to spend $$$$$$$ on a system. With that being said the amps that I can't seem to take my attention off of is the Saz3500 v2, fosgate t2500.1bdcp, and saz2500 v2, and I still have my saz3500 v1 that works perfect. My budget is $1000 for subs. I have about 7.8 cubes to work with. As far as the type of enclosure and tuning...it really dosent matter. I just want a ground pounder that digs deep and sound good

Posted

How to Build a box for 4 8" Subwoofers in a Silverado

Search that on you tube. The guy who did the video is Rusty of DC audio..

He is a member here.

Posted

I actually have the video saved on my phone lol...I thought about the idea of having for 8's but I think that will be enough bass me, and I don't want to have to go through the hassle of trying to sell it. most of the time it's just me and a passenger in my truck. But from time to time my kids want to ride in the truck, that's why i want something I can easily remove if I had to

Posted

keep the rear seats and do a blowthru from the bed?

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

Posted

How to Build a box for 4 8" Subwoofers in a Silverado

Search that on you tube. The guy who did the video is Rusty of DC audio..

He is a member here.

I I remember right didn't he say the box was choking the subs a in the video? Not enough airspace. It's possible to for all 4 under there but if gonna have to use all the space under the bench and raise the seat a little. I did a dual 8 ported box for my dad's Silverado and I could probably of only fit an extra sub in there if I used all the space behind the box but 4 with out any mods is just not gonna happen with an extended cab.

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3199 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...