Fs:kicker 850.4 And Pa5500d

well these amps are in 100% working order, ill start with info on the kicker,

its a zx850.4 its only 2 months old , i have the remote and wire, no manual or box, it has a broken mounting foot on one end and a broken foot on the other, but other wise great shape, it was stolen from my van thrusday and i got it back today but i already orded a new one that will be here tommrow sometime so this one is for sale, im asking $225 shipped and fully insured for it (lower 48 states only)

next up is a poweracoustik 5500d , its in great shape, no major scratches and no dents, it has the rub marks from where it was mounted on the feet but other wise perfect condition, it was also stolen from the van and now i have a memphis mcd2500 comen so this one needs to go as well, i bought it back in july and have ran it since, i have orignal box remote and wire along with manual for it, im asking $225 shipped for it as well fully insured

and when i say fully insured it means ebay replacement price with shipping ....

and im open to offers as well and trades so lets get these monsters moved before sbn

DSCF3650.jpg

DSCF3651.jpg

DSCF3652.jpg

DSCF3653.jpg

DSCF3654.jpg

DSCF3655.jpg

Edited by mrwigglezdj

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

pasold, yep my boy that owns the shop with the lead was rite, and the cops caught the turds today and gave me back my amps at 330 this after noon

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Thats awesome man good to hear, wish I could have got that PA though, good luck with the sale of the other amp should go quick!

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

i hope so, its a nice amp, so nice i bought a exact replacement friday night lol

well the guy that bought the 5500d is haven 2nd thoughts, so if someone wants it for 225 shipped let me know and ill refund him his money and you can have it, i dont want to sell to someone that doesnt know what they want or that just seems like there going to have issues because its not *mfg rmsable*

Gald to see you got your stuff back! I want that ZX850.4 but its bill time around here :mad: If you still have it at the end of the month i'll give it a good home.

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

well i still have the used one for sale, i will take 200 shiped for it, works great nothing wrong with it other than the feet issue that was stated above...

help a brudda get to sbn lol... and lets get this lil beast sold... i will ship it in the box that my new one came in, as well as send the spare fuses and alen wrench, remote and wire, and manual with this one...