Jump to content

Played Around Again With The 3d Programme...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yes, you will be able to hear "something" out of it hehehe...

(But I am afraid that I will have restrictions bc of the

other booths around, and the radio live broadcasting)

From time to time I can play, and with closed doors, maybe a bit longer..

Üüüühh!!!

Michael tongue.gif

www.SQPL.de Rulez!

  • 2 months later...
Posted

OKI...what???? no girls in the booth? lol :unsure:

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Posted

LMAO..ok just checking. Gotta make sure you're not losing your touch :D

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 665 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...