Jump to content

Ipad Mini apps, and mounts?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just purchased an Ipad Mini. What are some great apps to have in the vehicle? I know of Pandora, but that's about it. Also, I'll need to mount this somewhere on the outside of the dash. Possible a mount that attaches to the air vents? What are some good quality mounts that won't snap off from a California pothole with the weight of the ipad? lol

Alpine PDX-V9


Morel Tempo 6


Alpine SBR-S8-4


Alpine CDE 149BT



Posted

I use Waze as gps in my iphone.. Love it

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 405 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...