DC Sound Lab

Box Design Help Wanted

You are going to have to post a bit more information. What size lvl 4 for starters. If you want help of any quality you are going to need to provide the dimensions of your useable space, and what you are wanting to do with your system. ie... spl, daily listening etc...It would also be helpful to know what vehicle this is going into and what the rest of your system is comprised of.... amp batterys alts and such

Mysignature_zpsc870b869.jpg

It is a 12" level 4. It's going into a 2014 Subaru WRX, which has a bit of a weird trunk to it. Right behind the seat it comes towards the end of the car 12" then angles down at 45 degrees 7" then flattens back out 18" to the end of the trunk. I was considering a box that has that angle on the bottom of the box to try to leave space for some small items in the trunk if needed. my trunk is 42" wide and as for height, it is 12" high before that 45 degree drop and 17" high after the drop off. I'm wanting a box that really delivers a solid blow, it'll be used daily not going to be entering competitions but i definitely would love a sound that could compete. As for the rest of the system I have a 270 amp Alternator, stock car battery under the hood will be most likely placin an XS D3400 battery in the trunk. My amp is a Rockford Fosgate T1500-1BDCP.