Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi I have a Pioneer headunit. 2014. And I was wondering what the -24 number that I can change to -12 on my stereo settings. When I go to SW controlls I get my crossover, SW lvl, and -24 (can change -24 to -12)

-What is the purpose for this?

-What should I have it set to?

I MEANT -24 IN TITLE

Posted

Normally it's the slope that it drops off at

So if you -12 @80hz

That means every octave above 80 will drop 12db

It just like turning down the volume

Simple enough. Thanks:)

Posted

wow one question one answer, you don't see that often!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 826 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...