Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Had a great time today. Met a few people but pretty much stayed low. Got to hear what loud was like lol. I got a demo in a GMC with 2 dc 10 k and 4 crossfire 18s. Damn that was loud. Then I did a demo in an astro van from Oregon. All I can say is fuck it was hard to breath, Everything I looked at was spinning, felt like someone was squeezing my larynx and my ribs. Wow that was cool.

Yeah Justin's van was no joke haha

Shoulda came and found me man! Always down to demo/talk/hang

I saw you but I was there more to just hang and watch. Weather sucked too.

Hell ya that van is no joke. It was damn loud playing music. So far the loudest demo I have been in. Made my single 12 sound pretty quiet lol. Need to get my box done and get the two 12s going. Then I would like to see what it would do. I did notice that the average loud was between 135 ish to 145. Then it started to get loud in the 148-15? Range. It's crazy how much more power it takes to go from say 146 to the 150s. I will be at another one. I talked to the owner and the first thing he said to my buddy and I was hey aren't you guys too old to be here.lol I said then you are too. He seems like a cool guy. He has some 12s that he is going to be taking out of a slammed van on his lift and told my buddy he would give him a killer deal on a couple of them for his 71 datsun build.

.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 412 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...