Sundown Audio

amp wiring to subs

Tallyfiman

my gains are about half way right now im not tryin to push it to hard until i get the second one in i guess thats what he ment by only goin to 2 ohms because he has 2 of them that im gettin but im only puttin 1 in for right now

Your going to burn up voce coils using the gain as a volume knob. Google search smd tool map and find someone in your area in the map with a scope our dd1

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

alright i get it now 1 can be wired to 1 ohm but the 2 would only be able to go at .5 or 2 ohms

dont bother with .5 ohm unless you have like $500+ into your electrical setup. and by then theres no point in running a hifonics amp IMO.

If your going to be running two of those subs, then it's time to upgrade your amp. Along with electrical like kranny advised. Even with upgraded electrical and alt plus batteries. I wouldn't even attempt to run that amp at .5ohm. And if you keep amp and run at 2ohms your subs are going to be starving for more power.

truthsayer

Archived