Jump to content

budget speakers


kidd666

Recommended Posts

Posted

for about 200$-220$ you can get a set of soundqubed components, and the amp I mentioned PPI bk340.4 and power them on it. Plus if you want you can ditch the passive xovers and run active like me.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

I just put some kicker is 6.5s in my trucks back doors and they sound great for $70. Plus they are rated for 100w RMS.

Still haven't decided what to put in the fronts either. Have considered crescendo cz components for 120 and have heard many good things about them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1463 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...