99blazer Posted February 25, 2014 Author Report Posted February 25, 2014 Built the box already but I had the doubt in my mind because I couldn't find tuning specs for it and I even email mtx and they no idea. but with my max dimensions I cant make the port bigger with out losing volume because I am right at 3.02 cubes after all the displacments. I thought about making the port bigger just by cutting a bigger hole out and extending it out of the box but I cant cause im using 1 common wall. but i did hook it up to a 175 amp and it doesn't sound to bad. given they are old and pretty used 08 Ford F150
Dude2800 Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 12-16 square inches of port per cubic foot.
Jessica Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 12-16 doesnt mean shit, gotta design port for the sub. Those old road thunders may not need a lot of port. More research is needed. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.