Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

build first box


rsfm089

Recommended Posts

Posted

My dimensions are 35l 34w 16h I have two 1242D 12" type R's 500watt RMS I think the box tuned to 32hz would be good I listen to a lot of dub step and trap music subs and port facing same way and I think maybe the length should be shorter cause that was an exact measurement please help I really can't run any programs off my phone that would help me thank u for Ur time

Posted

I'm not sure what you are asking. You will get more help around here if people can read your posts without making their brains hurt. Capitalization and using this little guy here -> . will help a lot.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3493 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...